"DISCONTINUED" HOC-FBC05 Q01 HOUSE OF KOLOR "LAPIS BLUE" FINE METALLIC BASE QUART
"DISCONTINUED" HOC-FBC05 Q01 HOUSE OF KOLOR "LAPIS BLUE" FINE METALLIC BASE QUART Download the Technical Data Sheet! Estimate How Much Paint You Will Need
Our Glamour Metallic bases may be cleared for a final finish, or used as a basecoat underneath Kandies. Due to
their unique chemistry they may be top- coated with either acrylic lacquer or urethane enamel topcoat. Our Shimrin® Basecoat products are co-polymered urethane systems designed to behave like a lacquer while offering the
performance of a urethane. The best of both worlds!
• Made with only the highest-graded metallics and pearls for exceptional brilliance.
• Use organic pigments instead of the oxides normally used in collision repair systems; our pigments produce much cleaner more vibrant colors.
• Often achieve two to three -coat coverage when using the correct ground coat color.
• Extremely fast drying, reducing time between coats or taping for graphic.
• Special chemistry: self-orienting metallics and pearls don’t streak or blotch, and keep their orientation when cleared.