HOC-BC04 Q01 HOUSE of KOLOR QUART "STRATTO BLUE" SHIMERIN BASECOAT
**Computer Monitors Vary**
***Photos are a close approximation and for reference ONLY***
*****Items MUST be added to cart to see your price!*****
Download the Technical Data Sheet!
Estimate How Much Paint You Will Need
Our Glamour Metallic bases may be cleared for a final finish, or used as a basecoat underneath Kandies. Due to
their unique chemistry they may be top- coated with either acrylic lacquer or urethane enamel topcoat. Our Shimrin® Basecoat products are co-polymered urethane systems designed to behave like a lacquer while offering the
performance of a urethane. The best of both worlds!
• Made with only the highest-graded metallics and pearls for exceptional brilliance.
• Use organic pigments instead of the oxides normally used in collision repair systems; our pigments produce much cleaner more vibrant colors.
• Often achieve two to three -coat coverage when using the correct ground coat color.
• Extremely fast drying, reducing time between coats or taping for graphic.
• Special chemistry: self-orienting metallics and pearls don’t streak or blotch, and keep their orientation when cleared.